HL7 Professional Training Program
About the ProjectHL7 Hong Kong Limited, a not-for-profit organization, is an accredited full affiliate of Health Level Seven (HL7) International - the global authority on standards for interoperability of health information technology. HL7 Standards is the messaging standard for interoperability of the territory-wide Electronic Health Record (eHR) sharing platform of Hong Kong. HL7 Hong Kong is organizing a HL7 training program with two courses for Healthcare/IT practitioners and students for better preparation and implementation of eHR Sharing System.
The Program consists of 2 courses:
- "HL7 Version 2 and eHR Adoption in Hong Kong (2 days)" - Completed!
- "HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (1 day)" - IS NOW FULL! (14 Jan 2013, 11:30 am)
- Click here to download course details
- Click here
- Click here for Enrollment Form in Microsoft Word format.
- Click here for Enrollment Form in PDF format.
- HL7 Version 2 and eHR Adoption in Hong Kong:
- College of Nursing, Hong Kong
- GS1 Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Doctors Union
- Hong Kong Information Technology Joint Council
- Hong Kong Public Key Infrastructure Forum
- Hong Kong Software Industry Association
- Hong Kong United Youth Science and Technology Association
- Information and Software Industry Association
- Internet Professional Association
About HL7 Hong Kong
HL7 Hong Kong Limited, established in 2010 as a non-profit organization, is the international affiliate member of Health Level Seven International for Hong Kong. The mission of HL7 Hong Kong is to advance the acceptance and usage of HL7 in Hong Kong, including the internationalization of HL7 healthcare data exchange standards.
The objectives of setting up HL7 (HK) are:
a) To participate HL7 International activities on behalf of Hong Kong
b) To promote and implement the HL7 Standards in Hong Kong
c) To formulate the standard of electronic communication of Healthcare Information for Hong Kong
d) To provide input for HL7 about the specific needs in Hong Kong that are not met by existing HL7 Standards
e) To provide education and training to Hong Kong Healthcare Community and Information System developers