Systematic Training Programme and Certification for Healthcare and IT Practitioners ("STPC")
Course Materials (Posted on 13 November 2011)
- Course Notes for EA1 (5.3MB PDF)
- Course Notes for EB1 Part 1 (4.3MB PDF)
- Course Notes for EB1 Part 2 (2.7MB PDF)
- Course Notes for EC1 Part 1 (5.4MB PDF)
- Course Notes for EC1 Part 2 (0.9MB PDF)
- Course Notes for EC1 Part 3 (3.1MB PDF)
- Course Notes for ED1 (2.9MB PDF)
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE instantly!
- Click here for a Registratiorm Form in Microsoft Word format (Version 4.0; Updated on 28 June 2011).
- Click here for a Registratiorm Form in PDF format (Version 4.0; Updated on 28 June 2011).
Course Details and Class Schedule
- Click here to download course details and class schedule (1 page) (English Version; Updated on 28 June).
- CNE Accreditation by Hong Kong Health Care Federation
Published in eHC Newsletter Issue 14 (June 2011) Page 7
Published in eHC Newsletter Issue 13 (March 2011) Page 7
Published in eHC Newsletter Issue 12 (December 2010) Page 4
About the Project
A new project named "Systematic Training Programme & Certification for Healthcare and IT Practitioners" ("STPC") had been awarded in November 2010. The training program is sponsored by the eHealth Record Office of Food and Health Bureau under the scheme of "Electronic Health Record Engagement Initiative (EEI)".
We aim to infuse 700 members of eHealth stakeholders (Healthcare/IT Professionals, Practitioners and Executives) with essential eHealth understandings and hands-on skills. The Programme consists of three courses:
- "eHealth Awareness Course for eHealth Practitioners"
- Course EA1: Seminar
- "eHealth Training for eHealth Executives"
- Course EB1: Seminar
- "Proficiency Training for eHealth Professionals"
- Course EC1: Seminar
- Course ED1: Workshops
The first meeting of Project Steering Committee (PSC) has been held on 13 December to officially kick-off the Project.
Above: Photo from Project Steering Committee Meeting on 13 Dec.